Wednesday 12 April 2017

How to improve the loading speed of your web?



  • Let's see some of the best habits to make your website much lighter, the combination of all will get great results and if your website has a problem with loading time I advise you to put them into practice right now.

#1. Use quality hosting
Many people start their projects tried to save as much as possible and the main point in which you want to save is in hosting your domain, let me tell you that this is not an expense but an investment for your online business.

#2. Use a lightweight template
In my first project I took a template that I liked a lot, had a thousand virguerías to do and in the demo looked pretty pretty, the reality was that it made my project take 7 seconds to load, horrible.

#3. Optimize your images

The images are a very important and influential section in the loading speed of a website. I'm going to confess a little secret and is that I sometimes miss an image in my blogs that is not optimized, making it weigh a lot more Of what it should and that therefore makes the web load much slower.

#4. Clean plugins you do not use
Everybody happens to us, we start to try plugins here or there and in the end we have 50 in one of our webs. This is very bad, normally they consume many resources and make your web go slower than it should, the best is That you check one by one the plugins you have and delete all those that are not important for your website, disable them and delete them.

No comments:

Post a Comment